Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
enough, stop saying me.
don't tell me anything.
i don't need explanation or anything.

if you think it is, then it is.
you don't understand.
excuses, i had enough of it.

everything seem the same.
just like how it was that time.
don't tell me i'm nice or anything.
i don't take that, you don't know anything.


stop pushing blames and fault on me.
i need a breather, life's becoming really hectic for me.
seriously i don't know what to do now.
not that i don't wanna attend, it's just that my emotions are in a mess.

i don't know how to face it.
and you just say it right into me.
you making me worst.

you didn't even ask what's wrong.
you just accused me like this.
you don't know how it feels when tears just roll down like that.

it sucks to have this kind of life.
when everything is seriously an act.
nobody understand.

when you accelerate too fast, it crashed.
when you decelerate, you feel stupid.
when you go a normal speed, everything just goes bumpy.
TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

i don't care anymore.
i feel like an idiot at this very moment.
why i didn't die in place of my grandmother?

just stab me hard.

No comments: