Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
not even in the lost and found.




you sent me a message yesterday.
"please be normal tomorrow"

tell me what's normal?
i don't know what's normal and what's not.

i was really confused today.
i don't even feel like talking or anything.
and i was said by someone else for being so cold.

hell, i don't even know who am i becoming or anything.
yet you all are confusing me one by one.
it's becoming really hard to become me.

i don't even know who am i anymore.
i just feel like shut the fuck up and stay somewhere where nobody will ask me to be this and that.
don't ask me to be what or what, i'm not an actress.

it's becoming really retarded for me.

No comments: