Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
keep it left, keep it right.





if you know, if you know.
i love my friends, they are my loves.
be it new or old, fat or thin.
:)








my one crazy girl, jasmine chye.
she's random and i can talk almost anything to her.
once i meet her, i can't stop talking to her.
i'm glad i went that night.
:D



Jac Jere Flora Felicia.
school's life is completely different with them around.
yes, i bet we're really noisy in the class.
but, who cares? i love it.






girls, please let me concentrate in class.
2 more months to exams.
i must start studying and pay attention.
HAHAHA!

it's beginning of the new sem!
BITCH!



anyway, i'm looking for my lover.
i don't exactly have her photo.
but i've got a rough sketch on how she look like.
please help me keep a look out of her.

she's one person that stole my whole heart away.
i miss her badly.








if found, please contact me.
bloodylife.jacqualine@hotmail.com
thanks a million.
:D

No comments: