Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
be gone, for good.



i don't feel like being nice anymore.
it's tiring.

i don't wanna be naive anymore.
it upset me.

i don't wanna be a fool anymore.
it make me laugh with tears.

i don't wanna be stupid anymore.
it's killing me.


i'm really depressed for some retarded reasons.
i don't wanna spell it out.
it's like i feel like laughing at myself so much.
but i know it will make me look really retarded.

felt slight better after telling Peijun part on what's happening.
but i can't bring myself to say much more.
i'm too foolish and willing.
blame it on me.


i feel alone.
who's there?
nobody.

No comments: