Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
fading off effect.



As promised, my fringe.






okay i don't think you can see much.
but i just feel like posting that picture.
okay, another picture taken on that day itself.




don't ask me why i look so pale in that photo.
guess the answer is obvious.
i have no makeup on and i'm like super sick and tired that day.
and i was like super drowsy after the medication.

almost fell asleep during the hair cut.
have to struggle to keep myself awake.
gosh, it's terrible to feel drowsy.


yea, anyway, i'm sorry that i've not being updating.
my internet down, laptop dying, being falling sick again and etc.
getting busier each day, exams coming too.
gotta start studying, i wanna do well man.


out of boredom one day, i drew something.
something that i think it is, but my friends think otherwise.
do you wanna see that something?
maybe you can tell me what it is.






it's just a lion. :S
say i'm talented!

No comments: