Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
as often, everything crumbles.


OKAY, I DIDN'T WIN THE GAGA COMPETITION.
it's kind of expected, my pictures ain't great comparing to others.

anyway, CONGRATS TO THE TOP 5!
happy GAGA meeting!

back to original, today was a really emotional day for me.
well, i'm happy to have met ShuXian up for lunch.
stress over studies, i haven't even complete a chapter.
happy about helping Karen for her test.
upset about my achievement and my whole life.

guess bloodylife really suit me well.
there's a meaning behind bloodylife, maybe a story.
it's significant to me.

if those who know me deep inside, they will know that i'm never really a happy kid.
i've got troubles, unhappy past, nightmares and discouraging self.
i'm never proud of myself or really praise myself.

when you ask me to describe myself,
you will only hear negative comments.

who really give a damn about me?
i'm not a big shot or anyone important.
just another living doing routines.

i don't mind taking all the blames.
yes i'll grumble at times, but in the end, i'm still fine with it.
i don't really need alot of attention or anything.
i feel fine alone, though it's scary to feel lonely.

i'm not a good or perfect living.
i'm full of flaws that make me negative.

i can't seem to find anything positive about myself.
just negative.

i'm rude, hot-temper, fierce, unhappy, grumpy and emotional.
i think alot and keep everything to myself.
i'm hyper sensitive, leading to lots of misunderstand.
when i fall in too deep, i'm hard to move.
i'm gullible, you can cheat me all you want, i won't know.
i spent alot, no savings at all.
i keep rubbish, cause they meant memories to me.
i'm fat, cause i love to eat.
i'm ugly, i can't do much about it.
i'm retarded, cause it make people around me more happy.
i'm quiet, cause i rather listen and no topics for me to speak.

there's like many other more, but it's hard for me to type here.

i'm a loser, a sinner with lots of sin.
i'm not a great friend.

sigh.

No comments: