Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
when it will be put into waste..



the past is the past, yet i'm still holding like it's the future.
what the hell am i doing, i don't understand about me, especially this thought.
reminiscing about it is such a torture, and i bring it upon myself.
am i really that sadistic?

forget it.

anyway, anybody want tickets for friday Very Pop @ zouk?
i won it from 987 Goes Gaga.

well, exams period and i'm stuck with studying.
but well, i don't know if i can give people like this.
gosh, later i'm blacklisted in 987.

maybe i'll pop by.
2 hours only, 10-12.
should be no harm right?
somemore next day is english.

advise me man, but nobody is free to go with me.
projects, exams, school, work.
MAYBE I SHOULD GO ALONE!
least, that's what i've being wanting to do.

GO TO THE CLUB ALONE.
always see it on tv, i wanna try it too.
guess it's like fucking cool.
:D

No comments: