Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
you don't have to tell me, i know it myself.






was being a little crazy and bored, so i joined the 987 Goes Gaga competition.
yes, lots have already said i'm crazy and i've received alot of "wtf".
haha, but thanks to those who supported me.

anyway, i felt this is really a cool thing.
yes, personal views.
i enjoyed the process hell lots.

thanks Karen and Amy for helping me out on the last day of the comeptition.
make up, nails, clothing, photo-taking, the time and everything.
much appreciated.

anyway, i shall post some photos over here that i think is really better.
of course, you can view the 987fm Goes Gaga website for more photos of me and other competitors.
i do think they did much better job than i do.
mine is really nothing much.



1st try : using remote taking.






Last day : make up by Karen,
photoshoot by Karen and Amy.







well, do comment about those photo.
either through msn, sms or here.
whatever ways.

i just wanna know your views.
:)

No comments: