Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
losing myself and becoming someone else, so not me.




i'm so emotional these few days.
don't really feel like talking.
it's like there's so much things running through my head.
i have to put it off, PUT IT OFF.

things are haunting me more than like a nightmare.
it makes me feel so wrong, so wrong to be around.
yes, it's making me losing myself.
everyday i wake up, i felt slight difference.
not positive, but towards the negative.

i'm beyond redemption, beyond salvation.
everyday, seem so strange and blur.
i can't remember what i really did.
just let the time pass me by, so easily.

this is so no good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo

hahaha i'm apple

ok nice to know youuuu wooowoo! haha