Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
it's drawing near, ain't prepared for it.






that's right. abcdeFUCKu.




yes, i know you must be like wtf-ing.
i know i'm ugly, but, let me post some pictures that include me.

and i love my darling.
do i even need to say it out?
most importantly is she knows it.
:)




that's the night where i met up with lots of friend.
you just don't know how much i enjoyed myself.
eating ribs, drinking alcohol, crap and laugh.
everything is so positive somehow.



This is a fucking cool shade.



i love black, black love me.
i suit black, black looks good.
but, i'm too black, i wanna be white.
HOW?!



okay, now enough pictures of me.
cause i can't stand it as well.
i feel disgusted, but i still feel like posting.

now, i shall poison you with some cutness of Ayden.
he's just some one who can't stop biting.
whatever landed in his hand, he will just bite and make the thing wet.




Coach is just another baby bitting tool.



and this boy, seriously love to control the wheels.
be it the walker, car or those kiddy machine,
if there's a sterring wheel kind of stuff, he will love it.





went ice skating with Nicholas, Ziwei and Eric the other day.
crazy hell, it's damn funny.
but before i tell you why......


Nicholas & Eric



Nicholas & Ziwei

Jacqualine & Ziwei




[PS : Me and Ziwei look damn pale in that photo. Contrast don't work too.]


okay, so the actual fact, our main motive for going ice skating was to make Eric fall.
why? cause Eric don't know how to skate.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

first time he fell, me and Ziwei didn't get a good watch.
only saw him standing up.
so it's not counted alright.

then Nicholas, Ziwei and I started planning.
phone was passed to Ziwei, the camera-woman.
Nicholas, as the coach for Eric.
Me, the pusher.
HAHAHAH!


i've got video for it.
i'm sure you will have a good laugh from watching the video.
cause all of us did.
DAMN FUNNY!

*WARNING : Please soften your speaker. You will know why*





how was it?
comment your views and share!
but i know you won't. sucks.


went AMK hub with my family today.
and guess what i bought?

uKids Sparkle!

alright, i know, i'm no longer a kid.
but this is really cheap and cute.
it's only 18 bucks, and i need to chang a toothbrush.
so, JUST NICE.

and, finally, i bought eyeliner.
it's running low on my current one.
always wanted to buy this Maybelline Gel Eyeliner,
but am too cheapo to pay it myself.
and today, i'm out with my family.
so, do i even need to futher explain?




anyway, if you wanna buy tweezer,
be it plucking eyebrow, underarm or even asshair or any hair you want,
i seriously do recommend The Body Shop tweezers.
well, it's good and sharp.
and moreover, it's cheap, it's only 5.90.
you get a great tweezer with that price, isn't it worth?
:D




anyway, sister bought me the new Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup remover.
cause i'm having a hard time to remove my Fasio Mascara.
and i think Biore make up remover is good enough to remove it well.
or maybe the wipes only.
and i, too, wanted to get my hands on this new Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover.



well, it's not bad.
but i haven't tried it with the Fasio Mascara.
will give it a try tomorrow.
hope it will work.

and now, i've got 4 make up removers.

Fancl, in my opinion,
it's too oily and don't really help to clean of waterproof mascara.
but, i do like the part when i wash my face after.
i can see that it did remove the rest of my make up and it feels clean aftermath.

Simple, its good for light make up days.
Not working well with mascara, but least it cleans off every bit of eyeliner.
but the sticky aftermath feeling is something i don't like.
not oily, but sticky.
but the best thing about it, is that, no perfume and no colour.
guess, it's good for those who have sensitive skin.

Biore Wipes, this one is the best of all.
remove those hard to remove mascara.
doesn't feel sticky, or oily.
remove almost every trace of make up.
i love this.
but it's not enviromental friendly.
that's what i dislike about it.

No comments: