Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
just can't fall asleep, not tired.


Let me tell you all a story.
BUT BE WARNED : THIS IS NOT A STORY FOR WEAK HEART!
PARENTAL ADVISORY IS REQUIRED!
it's about....


one day, during lesson, it was getting soooo bored.
till that all of us almost fly to dreamland.
but suddenly, a laptop came to my grip.
so after days of not using a laptop due to internet connection break down at home,
i start surfing and check my mails for my buys.

suddenly, a voice of jerevine broke my concentration.
"eh, play with the webcam eh"
at that very moment, awakeness kick me up.

on the webcam and.................................................................



START BEING RETARDED!




























we ended up being the noisest group of people and getting stares from the unhappy lecturer.
laughed like crazy, damn funny.
it was such a great time.


END OF STORY.

2 comments:

Peijun/PJ/Peeejay :) said...

hahah looks fun. Didn't know web cam also got the funny faces mode. I wanna play that with you next time also :\ can can? hahaha

Anyway, see you in 2 hours! :D

bloodylife.JACQUALINE said...

:( unfortunately, my laptop don't have this function. it's my friend's laptop. :S

wait till i get my new laptop. maybe 10 years later! HAHAHA