Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
when everything seem alright and smooth, not.




WOOOT!
i've got a package delivered to me on saturday!
GUESS WHAT IS IT?!




any guesses? okay lame.
but it's long waited by me alright?!


my gojane spree's shoes!
but guess i only can wear 1 pair.
the other one, occassions i guess, too high!

Worn the wedge on that very day.
it's like comfortable and match my feet well.
lucky shit, 1st time ordering footwear online.


and i seriously do love this 2 pairs.
sexyy(but not on me.).



how is it? nice?
okay la, i got fat feet.
pardon it.

anyway, i seriously do love those 70 cents Cocoa Trees's Chocolate.
it's really milky and crunchy for those with cornflakes.
thumbs up many!





actually i don't like chocolates.
in fact, i hate them.
so sweet and make me feel so thirsty aftermath.

BUT THIS IS A TOTALLY EXCEPTION!
yes, i'm thirsty after it due to the milky chocolate.
but its just so nice luh.
can't blame.


anyway, went lunch @ Ashton with my SIM classmates.
the food is really great, but i did not take any pic.
i shall go there soon again.
especially for the steak, medium rare.
it's a killer, be warned.

and guess what, it's really so affordable.
for around 12 bucks, you can get yummy steak already.
and 7 for chicken.
it's a definitely must try.

it's cheap, i'm craving for it now!
i wanna go there again this week!=x

oh, i met up with Karen just now.
after like 6-7 months.
it feels nice, but somehow, maybe i'm tired.
glad she like that case.
:D




i lied today.
but it's a good lie.
it won't make a very big deal.
but, i'm happy with this lie.
the character won't know.
:D

No comments: