Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
if there isn't respect, walk away.






Yesterday, seem to be some reunion day for me.
well, went to meet Edmund for some time wasting, followed by meeting Pei Jun.
Actually planned to go Amk Hub for subway, but unexpectedly, we met up with 2 people that we were talking about the day before.
Ying Lin and Hwee Khim.

it feels really nice, it's really been awhile ever since i saw them, especially, Ying Lin.
dinner was filled with all the catching up and laughters.
food was great and cheap at Tony Roma's.

aftermath, met up with Eric, Yau and some other people for some drinking session.
well, though it's a little weird due to 2 different group,
but overall, the drinks make everything fine.
chat, crap, drink till around 4.
PS : i'm not going to sing anymore, sucks.

it felt really great to meet them in just a day.
i really did enjoy myself with every single of them.
thanks, really.





today,
first day of school, it's isn't bad but not great.
went to school with a ultimate puffy face, especially eyes.
lack of sleep, alcohol, nervousness.

late for class and settle down weirdly.
class seem to be unfriendly, or maybe they are just shy.
but i feel that, i'm in some blind date/matchemaking stuff.
well, it's too early for me to judge.
i do like this new environment.

rather upset at the later part of the day, after school.
i feel that, i do not even have the least respect.
if you just wanna show off and ignoring my feelings, i'll gladly walk away.

i love you, and i know you love me to.
but, your actions are really intolerant and really hurt me till a seriously great extent.
you taught me before to think before i act, but why ain't you implying this to yourself?
i think you do need some reflection, everybody do.
this isn't great, you will end up losing.



shall grab some early sleep today.
hopefully no puffiness tomorrow.
else, i'll stuck my face in a bowl of ice water.
:D

G'nights

No comments: