Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i've decided.

i'm gonna leave for my major interest.
i'm not gonna waste anymore time and money on something that i do not like.
instead, i'm going for something else now that at lease give me a jab of adrenalin.

yes, i'm sorry sister for wasting so much of your money.
i'll repay you back and i'll work hard and prove to you that this is the better choice for me.
i'm not gonna regret, cause this is my final choice.

understand me, i don't like to force myself on something that i really dislike.
you might think this is a moment of foolishness, but to me is not.
it's a choice that i've delayed, no time shall be wasted anymore.
love me, trust me.

friends, support me.
remind me to stay focus and do not give up.
this might be a real tough battle for me.
but i believe that i can do it.
put faith in me, i'll prove myself.

loves. :)

No comments: