Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'll never know what other is thinking.


there's the song "if i were a boy"
but do you really want to be?

if i'm the writer of that song, it change it to something else.
"if you were me"

yes, i believe that alot of people will want the others to be in their shoes.
to know how they actually feel, what they thinking or maybe, how hurt they are.
guess it's more realistic comparing to be the opposite gender.

" if you were to be me, you would know how i have feel.
there's is so
much that i hide from you, never to let you know the truth.
but the fact was
i really want to let you know.
yet i didn't have the chance or the say.

if you were to be me, would you even want to?
do you bother or care?
i just want so badly to let you know everything.
yes i am hurt, but what
else can i do?
"


whatever it is, but i really wish that was the case.
gosh, i'm somehow so emotional again.

sigh.

No comments: