Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
today is a pretty boring and alone day for me.
not, i don't feel lonely.
in fact, i had all those peaceful thoughts.

i watched movie alone today, again.

He's just not that into you.
it's a nice show, no doubts.
though i don't understand the beginning, but the ending was all happy.

yes, i almost cried somehow.
it's not exactly related to me, but, i don't know.
i'm really emotion these few days.
guess i need a good cry.

it's a cold day, a not that perfect day.
i miss all the people that used to be around me.
but they seem to be all gone, disappear.

people, are you here?
you know i'm refering to you right?

No comments: