Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
it's an insane, mistaken.


HAHA!
i'm back home from the club.
but yet i'm not tired at all.

in the beginning, my stomach and body played some tricks with me.
to begin with, i was super hungry after the getting the chop from phuture.
so, i ate a double cheese burger after cabbing over to Liang Court.
aftermath, club hopping around Clark Quay and have 2 glasses of Lychee Martini.
shortly, i began to feel nausea and coughing like a dog.
and every single thing came out.
leaving me blood shot yet spotty red all over me.

seriously, i was totally freak out okay.
well, but guess i puked is just because i was super hungry with already plenty of gastric juice in my stomach.
then after eating my burger, not long after, i drink 2 Lychee Martini straight.
acid + acid = indigestion = expel all out.

anyanyway!
phuture and zouk are killers today.
okay, not much of zouk but when i was there, it's like jam packed with people in the dance floor.
it's like only around 12 am.
then when i go over to phuture, it's the same.
what the fuck.

but i did have fun today.
it's really funny to see how guys wanted to grind girls so much.
seriously, is their kukujiao really so itchy?
HAHAHAHA!

OH YA!
today i must be BLIND and UNLUCKY!
shall not explain it here.
interested, you can ask.
if not, just think that i'm just so unlucky.


PLEASE TELL ME WHY AM I SO UGLY FGLY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't be nonsensical la jacq, you're not ugly and please have many confidence! :)
I miss you.

Love,
Amy