Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
it's seem so long, yet short in actual.



met up with darling in town just now.
like finally? seriously.

the last time i met her was new year's eve/new year.
not lunar new year.
of course, i miss that girl.




went for pedicure session.
it's great cause finally all my dead skin is gone.
and i finally had french pedicure.


don't mind my PIG toes. :(


i had french manicure lots of time.
but not for pedicure.
guess i still prefer to french manicure.
:S

how long have it been since i've done shopping online?
months and months!
i'm a poor girl.

maybe count it as a moment of impulse.
but i've spent almost a hundred in moments.
and now i'm only left with 3 bucks in my bank!
will any kind souls "accidentally" transfer some money to me?
HEHE!

anyway, i'm satisfied with my buys!
all of them i'll use it for sure.
and it's pretty!



M·A·C 'Hello Kitty®' Brush Collection




Geo Lens : Angel Colour in green.

Geo Lens : Honey Wing.

argh, i need money badly!
there's so many things i wanna do.
but yet i can't.

reasons?
LACKING OF FUNDS!
give me some events job please!
lobangs?

:(

G'nights

No comments: