Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
just one moment like the past..

HELLO!
how's Lunar New Year for you?
Great?

well, for me, angbao is pathetic, skip it.
but seem like i'm having some luck in gambling.
by just playing cards, i've been winning about 50 plus?
alright, not alot but least, it adds to my income.
i just love playing cards during this festive.

went to relative's place.
it's a tradition type of things that can't be skipped.
yes, i hate it.
it's like whatever for?

it's like just to show face.
but whatever, at lease i get to spend some times with my family and babies.
it's well spent at least.








anyway i realised i got a super duper cute cousin.
and he's seriously handsome.
i crave for him, but he just a tad too young.
a gap of 16 years?
his name is JACKSON!







yes, shout cute, you have to admit.
he's damn shy in the beginning.
so i tried my luck and "seduce" him.
and of course, i won!





it's just some simple tricks and already have him keep looking for me.
heard from my mother that he keep looking for me when i not around.
isn't he sweet?



awww.. while typing this.
i miss Jackson, his smile just melt me down.





anyway, on the 2nd day of new year,
my both sister came back.
yea, they are married, so i couldn't see them everyday.
i do miss them.
it's like though years have past, but i still can't get used to it without them everyday.




but guess, i miss their cutie pies more.
:D


Eldest sis with Ayden.



and guess what, Ayden and Mischa worn couple wear that day.
both are in jump suit, it's like funny.
and yes, they were like perspiring throughout the day.
poor babies, they can't do anything.






i quite like this shot. :D


Mischa took my eldest bro-in-law sunglasses and started playing with it.
and so, we it on her.
she likes it and started posing with it.





after all the visiting, it's dinner and my favourite, GAMBLING TIME!
played and gamble and won myself around 50 bucks.
but too bad it ended early, cause mahjong session is up next.
and i sucks in it.
so off to get my beauty sleep!

oh ya!
somehow, maybe it's just a stage for the babies.
that Mischa and Ayden just like to stick out their tongues.
i got my evidence with me.





Ayden the Yoga Master!



Mischa the Laundry


At the 4th day of new year, i've got rashes appearing all over me.
i've got freak out by it since it's my first time getting it.
so it's was like, disgusting!






went to the doctor and he said i maybe allergic to the flu medicine i taken the night before.
yes, it's not my medicine, it's my sister.
having really bad flu and block nose that night and pop it in.
and TADAH! rashes!

NEVER TAKE MEDICINE THAT DON'T BELONGS TO YOU!


another 2 months more to my birthday!
am quite excited about though it still have quite a long way to go.
my birthday is never a happening stuff, plain, boring and lousy.
how sad right, fuck.

i've been having terrible birthday celebration ever since i step into secondary.
i seriously wish that this year will be a great one.
but, well, forget it.
pin no hopes.

BUT BUT BUT!
call me kiasu, i've already gotten my 1st birthday present for myself!
yes, i do get myself presents every year.
cause, i guess, it's just a way to spoil myself.

last year presents were spa and tongue piercing.
and this year is...............

yes, from Swarovski.
can you see what it is?
Clearer? Blame it on the plastic cover.
Saw?
Better?
It's a Swarovski Little Snow Flake.



well, it's not a expensive stuff.
but it do have some meaning behind this little thing.
nothing special, but have you ever really seen a snow flake before?
maybe you did, but definitely not me.

i always see in those cartoons, pictures, etc.
and the image of a perfect snow flake begin to surface.
yes, it's a Crystal Snow Flake.
one that really shine and sparkle under the rays of the sun without melting.

so, when i passby Swarovski during Christmas.
this Little Snow Flake caught my attention and i was stuck to it.
i was a little shock that the naive me thought there's really Snow Flake in that cabinet.


but it wasn't, so i've been think about this Little Snow Flake after i left.
it's the perfect snow flake that i've always being thinking of.
and i know, i have to get it.

so TADAH!
i bought it for myself as a birthday present.
simple yet meaningful somehow.
thanks.

G'nights.

1 comment:

Peijun/PJ/Peeejay :) said...

hahaha You finally updated! with so many cute photos some more. Update more leh so I can continue to stalk you.. :P