Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
202 : when i feel miserable, yet nothing can be done.


argh, i've got so much photos to upload.
but i'm a tad too lazy.
you know me, i not selective on what photos to post.
i'll just post like nobody business and everybody seem nice to me.
will post it any another day.

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR lovelies!
i love all of you my lovelies.
okay, maybe, i don't contact you all frequent or whatsoever.
but i still think of you all.
this 2009, i'll try my best to date you all out.
i promise.

my eve was a simple yet quite enjoyable one.
didn't get enough sleep and feeling tired all day.
morning 8 am, my sister woke me up just to go breakfast with her and mum.
after breakfast, home to sleep for another couple of hours.

woke up and 2 and prepared and went over to my sister place.
anyway, while my sister was resting, i look after mischa.
she was really naughty and whinnying.
she was tired yet don't want to go to sleep.
i carried her and she puked on me.
:S

after dinner, went over to gardens using a ultra long route.
from cck, trained to jurong east, then bus-ed to tpy, and finally bus-ed to gardens.
you may wonder why i don't train straight to amk and change bused.
cause if i do that i'll be super early, so am i smart enough?

met darling finally at around 11.
it wasn't a good beginning.
but luckily i managed to make her better before midnight.
though she was with me before and after countdown, but she's not exactly there when it's countdown.
in another words, i'm alone in liquid kitchen for countdown.
hundreds and thousands of thoughts ran into my mind.

somehow, i'm still appreciate peijun around.
aftermath prata and went over to her house to chat and do mask.
stayed till 6+ am, and sneak out of her house and home-ed.
hit the bed once i'm home.

haha, i love you darling, you're one great friend!
seriously.

sorry for this wordy post. i'll edit and fill in with pictures!
i promise!
:D

No comments: