Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
still as much, or is it more?

i'm happy, yes, satisfying happiness.

REASON(S) :

- i spent quality time with my family
- met up with Shuxian
- bought my new phone, C905.
- changed my mobile number.
- went facial.

okay la, simple reasons but yet, i'm happy enough.

next my targets will be :

- meet GRACIE LIM MEI HUAN!
- meet HUANG PEI JUN!
- brazilian waxing ( YES PLEASE!)
- manicure and pedicure
- bake something
- cooking a delicious meal
- ride a bicycle along ECPark
- jogging at the space near Potong Pasir
- hanging out with some old pals

and alot more la.
it's just one long long list that's will take me the whole night to type.
and will be a bore for you to read.
so might as well, spare it.
:S

it's monday now, which means, a new week!
sucks, the travelling time to school!
headache man, how i wish there's someone or me, personally, can drive to school.

i promise to turn up for school everyday till end of this semester.
i'll do my work and finish up everything that is undone.
i'll be a good girl, really.

HAHAHAH!
anyway, now i don't mind being a full time nanny.
i suddenly found my passion on taking care of babies.
anyone wanna hire me?
i can take care of 2 babies at one time.
:)

but, they might become liks siao zhabor like me.
this is what happening to Mischa and Ayden.
my 2 sweety pies.

okay, time to fall into my bed.
which i'm already am.

G'nights.

No comments: