Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
when i thought i did, my heart dropped dead.

i just realised i haven't been posting images.
all words, how boring.
but what to do, i'm sick and a school girl.
sucks.

i promised to make a better post soon.
i've got tonnes of images.
argh, soon soon soon!

anyway, ask me to die.
i've not studied for my DEC test tomorrow!
argh, i better scoop my butt and poke my eyes.
i'm so distracted by this damn laptop doing nonsensical stuff.

photoshoot at the Botanic Garden.
am i looking forword to it?
half-half, it's in the damn morning.
not very early, but it's at 9am.
do you know how much i hate to wake up in the morning?!
sucks.

i'm putting a stop here now.
shall study a little and sleep!
i'm tired.

or maybe i should study tomorrow, no is later in the day!
HAHA!




G'nights y'all!

No comments: