Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
when there's no words to describe.





i won't deny how much you have disappoint me.
i won't deny that i'm angry with you.

but yet, i'm sorry that you didn't do well.
what else more do you what me to say?

yes, you're never a good friend there for me at all.
not even just once, i don't remember any.

maybe you took me for granted, maybe treated me as a fool.
i wouldn't know.

how much disappointment have you actually gave me.
and all of them, were such a blow in my face.

truth to said, i've long give me.
give up on everything that are related to you.

that's was my last hope pinned on you.
you don't know how i feel all these times.

you're like a friend that i tried to hard to have.
now then did i realised, you're merely a familiar stranger.

i don't even know you anymore.
to think, i looked forward your papers to end.

yet, what i gotten from all the waiting?
disappointment, yet again.

if you only how much things you promised me,
if you remember how you broke all those promises.

a friend, indeed a friend.
goodbye, familiar stranger.

No comments: