Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Neglected.





my health, my family, my friends.
i believe that i've neglected them totally cause of my selfish wish.
yes, that's to earn money for my birthday.
it's only a about 2 more weeks away.

i've been so busy and tired till i barely even have the time to type over here.
and i believe, my total funds now is barely even 500.
can any kind soul just give me some amount?
just a dollar, i'll appreciate it.

lots of alcohol in my body now.
thanks to my job.
no, i don't get drunk.
but my body seem to be getting weaker.

i couldn't get enough sleep.
i can't sleep well, nightmares.
they can't seem to stop bothering me.
someone, somebody, please put me to sleep.

i do wonder, if my choice is right.
but since it's made, i can't do much about it.
regrets, not my type.
i've gotta live with it well.

make me grow up, i need to be stronger.
i don't have anybody with me.
all my friends, they seem to be not around.
my family, speechless.

i don't have a boyfriend, i can't be bother.
i don't believe in love, i can't.
i don't wanna be fooled over and over again.
it's pathetic.

love me, don't you?
never.

No comments: