Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Love me all over again.







sorry for my freaky actions,
insecurities just over take me.
i'm just too scare and afraid.
nightmares please don't get too real.

i've decided to let you take the lead.
i won't be the first to do everything anymore.
it takes both to make it work.
worn off is how i'm feeling.

baby, please notice and take some actions.
don't make me wait too long.
i need you to be here and care for me.
cause i just love you.

i don't wanna give up so easily,
cause it took me great courage to step into a relationship again.
don't let me get hurt, don't leave.
i do all these cause i just care too much about you.

i'm obsessed with you.
i don't know what's so good about you,
but i know i just want you to be with me.
please, don't lie to me.


it's because i love you.

No comments: