Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
You made me happy.





hey baby,
just when i was about to give up waiting,
you called me for some silly chat.
i was over excited that i'm couldn't stop smiling.

though i was the one who initiate to meet,
but you readily agreed.
i'm just a silly girl that feels happy just like that.
you brought smiles to my face.

if you were around, i bet you would have laughed at me.
you made me laughed at those paranoid moments i had,
you made me can't keep my eyes of you,
you definitely made me happy.

i love you baby.
i wanna spend so much more time with you.
you presence is so much needed.
thanks for today.

No comments: