Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Worn out.

Trust is the main factor to make things right.
But somehow it seems so hard to.
I'm forcing myself, believing every words you said.
I'm tired, energy is running out.

I really wish to spend more time with you.
Yet I'm doubting you feel the same way too.
You rather do your own things without me.
I'm never included.

Can I hold on to you forever?
Do I even have the strength to carry on much longer?
I'm just a normal any other girl.
Tender loving care is needed in me too.

I want you to care, I want you to be here.
I want your texts, I want your calls.
I want your time, I want your presence.
But I know it's hard for you to give.

I shall not be demanding, I shall just bear with it.
I shall not pester you, I shall wait for you.
I shall not annoy you, I shall remain my silence.
I shall not tie you with my demands, I shall be there for you.

As much as I wanna show you, I love you baby.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: