Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Nightmare.



staring into the empty darkness,
trying to catch a glimsp of sleep.
yet falling into insomnia,
with hundreds of thoughts running through my mind.

family, friends, boyfriend or even strangers,
just seem to run in the speed of light through the thoughts.
my heart is screaming in pain,
yet nobody seem to knows.

once fallen into sleep,
i'm awoken with streams of nightmares.
nightmares of everything out to get me down.
woken up with fear and dampen emotions.

i'm scare, so scare that everything will be real.
i think it through days,
causing my smile to crease.
alone is all i can feel.

i wish there's someone to hug me tight,
ensuring me things will be alright.
yet, emptiness and loneliness is all i felt.
nobody is here.

no, don't lie that you're gonna be here with me.
you know you're not gonna be here.
this world is selfish, even those who is closest to my heart.
i'm alone in tears, with mind unclear.

save me, i need somebody to take me away.
i'm really scare.
probably suicide is the best solution to my agony.
i'll make it to reality.

give me some time.

No comments: