Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
that change, is just minor.




okay! so now is about my hair.
before i show you my permed hair, i shall show you a photo of my straight hair.
:)




actually now i start to miss my straight hair.
but i'm happy with my hair now too.

that day before i step into the salon, i'm like super nervous and scare.
nervous about the end result and scare that i might not look good.
but, everything was really quite fine.
:)





this is the 3 colorful stuff that are mainly used on my hair.
it did amazed me, it's like, how on earth can it make my hair till some curly stuff?
that 3 type of cones and rubber bands.





HAHA! i couldn't stop laughing at myself when i see this.
it's like lawyer's wig like.
it's not heavy or pain, but just funny.

so are you ready for the end result.
but the photo showed will be after about 3 wash.
i couldn't stand of not washing for a day.
so, yea.





i know i really look much older, but this photo my hair is still a little wet.
and i really don't know how to style it.
if you know me well, you will know i don't spend time styling my hair.
i'm not good at it.








guess from this 2 photos my hair looks better right? :D
yea, the curls are much softer now.
and i really like it. :)

No comments: