Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
money flies away, troubles set in.



oh my, i've seriously overspent this week!
guess i spent around 200 over nothing.
100 on hair, 50 plus on cab, 50 plus out with friends.
NOT PRODUCTIVE!

okay, i set my heart.
i shall not take cab anymore!
it's really expensive and i'll still be late.
maybe i should make a habit to prepare earlier and leave early.

oh, and guess what!
today, i worn heels out to the street.
and thanks to my stubbornness, i came home with my feet sore and full of blisters.
HAHA, I'M LIKE LAUGHING AT MYSELF NOW!

worst of all,
a blister burst, and it's at the sole of the feet.
i'm limping my way now.
sucks sucks!

and FINALLY!
i've permed my hair.
my mummy said it's ugly and don't suit me.
whereas my friends said it's not bad cept for ONE person.
i'm sad by the respond.

but, I'M STILL HAPPY WITH MY CHANGE! :D

photos will be up soon, i hope.
maybe monday? :D

G'nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice your foot... Wash it.. Den keep it dry. No vigorous activity for next 5 days. Eat more fruits, avoid seafood.

bloodylife.JACQUALINE said...

hey, no worries. it's just sore and blister. not foot rot or something. :)