Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
put it up, take it down.







YES!
finally i've received the mail from Fujifilm!
that long waited mail for me to collect my camera!





i was like jumping and dashing to my house just to open the letter.
and that idiotic smile did not leave my face.
i'm just like that, happy and excited for silly stuff.
HAHAHA!




anyway, if you don't remember why i've gotten myself a camera,
no fear, just read the photo below.
hope it will help you refresh the memory abit!
:D





so once i read through the letter,
i take my ic and out i go to collect the camera.
my mother was like saying i crazy.
just reached home then going out again.

but i just can't wait man.
it's like i received the letter on a friday.
and the collection day is like monday to friday.
it's almost so impossible for me to wait to get it on my hands on monday.

so yea, rushed down to get it.
was like super excited luh.

waited for awhile in office.
and tadah!
my camera was on my hands!

hell-oh-so-lucky, i've got the camera in black!
yes, my favorite color.
and it's really so much nicer.

but even if i get silver, i wouldn't mind.
getting black is a bonus.




just bought the memory card today.
and i'm so ready to make full use of it.
it's like so cool.

the functions of the camera is really easy to use.
though it's a little bulky, but it's okay.

:D:D:D:D

5 comments:

Jacong said...

Omg i bought this cam and your GOT IT FOR FREEE hhahahhaha.

bloodylife.JACQUALINE said...

HAHA. it's just plain luck. but it's a good camera that's really worth buying. :D

Jacong said...

Yeah man. But compared to canon, fuji loses out in focusing. But the shutter speed is awesomely fast ahaha =D

bloodylife.JACQUALINE said...

quite agreeable. i'm still playing with the camera. haha! i still don't really know how to use the Manual-function. all like too underexpose. :S

Jacong said...

Haha i will just use the auto function and edit the photos myself. alright ! YOU ENJOY =D