Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
it feels great to live such a live, in need of more.




when's the last time i really shopped and having bags of buys?
last year? or maybe even further back to 2 years ago.
gosh, i miss that feeling so much.
and today, finally, i did it again!

it felt so great and madly enjoyable.
of course, it's lesser comparing to last time.
but least, i'm getting back that heavenly feeling.







thanks to the girls, accompanying and shopping together with me.
a pity that flora gotta leave early, if not, there will bound to have more fun.
soon, another shopping trip please.

and yes, i owe felicia 55 bucks!
gosh, i'm in debts, can't shop much any sooner.
clear those debts and be free from them
and i'll save up for the next shopping trip.

really happy with my buys.
it's like what i've being wanting to get.
though i did not complete my list, impossible.
i need more money!

bought 2 tops, 1 biker's jacket, 1 bag and a ring.
left with bottom, dress, shoe and another bag.








the prices seem to be really quite worth it.
top is like 15 bucks each and the ring like only 4.95 bucks, from cotton on.
biker's jacket at 55 bucks.
bag is 29 bucks, originally 55 bucks.

it's not very cheap, but least, i don't feel so much of a heartache.
i feel happy.

wednesday i'm going to buy that pair of shoes, i really hope i do.
money please come to me, i'll be nice!

oh, and guess i won't be heading down to Bugis street to shop anymore.
maybe it's cheaper, but the clothes there, not my age type.
i'm old already, i can't wear those filled with weird prints.
was so disappointed with the clothing there.

just that pair of shoes and i'll be really happy. :(







[ PS : today the money spent is purely my own money, not my sisters. ]


i'm dead beat from all the shopping and walking today.
shall head to my oh-so-comfy bed now!
G'nights y'all!

No comments: