Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
HAHAHA! I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT MY CLINIQUE 3-STEP SET!
I'M A HAPPY GIRL!

and with the purchase of more than 150 spent, i've gotten myselt this free goodie bag with their new product and make up.
how wonderful and nice can it be?
the goodie bag itself, i guess, cost around 70 bucks?
okay la, not alot BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING RIGHT?!
i've even gotten myself their sample of 2 different tone of Superfit Liquid Foundation.
i'm a cheapo, happy cheapo!



My 1st 3-step set : Type 2

Superfit Liquid Foundation Sample.

The Free Goodie Bag worth about 70 bucks.


For the goodie bag, it consist of 6 items.

I must say that the Consultant is really nice, friendly and patient.
If any of you wanna purchase Clinique stuff, can try Isetan Lido.
The goodie bag is while stock last i guess.
So make it quick!

Sweet isn't it?
:D

BABIES TIME!

Firstly, Mischa is sleeping soundly in her style. Then she woke up giving those "what happen" look.
Act blur only.

Thirdly, she give an "opps, kana exposed" innocent face.
In the end, she will just bo chap everything and suck her fingers lickin good.
Ayden is a nun? O.o?
That's his favourite talking partner.



DUE TO EXTREME BOREDNESS AND SHYNESS,

Exit my life.


G'nights!

No comments: