Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
08 October 2008

went out with mum my sisters and their babies!
high tea at lao beijing @ PS.
utterly disappointing, wasn't up to my expectation at all.
it was much better last time over at Novena.

while we having high tea, the babies were having their.... HIGH MILK!



call me kiasu or whatever, but i'm fascinated with this table.
i want some goldfish too!

Even before everything was served..

Baby mischa were being "served" on the table.
:S

Some of the food that almost killed us. SUCKS! But poor mischa, could only have....
Guess, she would rather have her fingers.
:B

Ayden's tummy after his HIGH MILK.
O.O!

about 4 hours past, it's still..
but of course, he had another bottle of milk.


shopped around PS, yet i bought nothing.
eldest sister felt as disappointed as i do.
we expected great shopping spree.
but well, sucks.

anyway, i bought fake nails.
gonna bling it when i gotten my crystals and put it onto my nails.
but hopefully, it won't damage my nails.
before i curse and swear!


Eldest sister with Baby Mischa.

Second Sister with Baby Ayden.

While reading the magazine...



RING RING! I'VE GOT A MAIL!


These fake lashes are super cheap!
Gonna stock up more.



i'm expecting more to come, but doubt it will be soon. :(



Guess, make up do make a difference.
Does it look better or plastic?
:S

No comments: