Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
argh, laugh at me.
i'm super reluctant to go school tomorrow!
it's a brand new semster.
yet, i'm looking towards it, instead, i dread for it.
sucks.

can i just quit school or request for a longer holiday?
i've so much things that i've not done.
prawning, photo shooting, developing photos, shopping, nua-ing, hitting kbox, bling my laptop, do my nails, bake my cookies, etc etc ETC!
argh, can't my holiday be longer a little more?
NO CHOICE!

anyway, i'm intending to find a part time job!
i don't need a job that is too slack that i'll end up wasting my time doing nothing.
i don't need a job that need to much brain cell.
i don't need a job that will drain me out.

maybe, i just need a job that will give me good money and spend my time wisely.
any recommandation?

i don't mind baby-sitting.
i don't mind being a tuition teacher for p1-p2, sec1-sec2.(maths only!)
i don't mind being a mystery shopper.
i don't mind doing surveys.( me doing it, not asking people to do it)
i don't mind baking or cooking.(give me the recipe, i'll do it half well!)


HAHA, my requirement is not that high right?
just simple requirement to satisfied.
best is that the job will pay me 7-10 per hours.
more money i also don't mind.
:D

i'm so gonna pack my room in a moment later.
its in a MESSY SHIT condition.
hopefully it will maintain well.
if not, i'll be wasting my effort somehow.

OH YA!
my crystals are coming real soon!
i can't wait for it and do something out of it.
i pray that it will come next week!
maybe, wednesday?

argh, i pending lots of mails.
when will they be in my mail box?
make it real soon!
i just can't wait!

i shall meet up with some friends next week.
HOPEFULLY!
:D

PS : can anybody share with me some hair growing secret?! my hair is growing ever so slowly!

No comments: