Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
never ever go phuture on wednesday.
unless you gonna go in like around 8pm.
that's for ladies.

yes, i went clubbing today.
it have been awhile.
went with a group of secondary schoolmate and classmates.
it wasn't really good somehow.perhaps,
we are tired for don't know what reason.

I HATE THE FEELING OF BEING GRIND!
especially in the club.
don't try to be funny with me i'm warning you.
unless, you're someone i know you? maybe.
you may think i'm weird.
but that's me.

throughout the times in club today,
i've been thinking over something that also make me go crazy.

i really wonder.


Eric, Wilkie, Bises, Nicholas




The Retarded Bytch.


GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: