Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
give me a breather.
don't let me worry anymore.
grow up.

you're a friend of mine whom i don't tell my problems to yet feel closest with.
why i won't wanna tell you my problems?
ask yourself, how many times have you leak it out to people who i don't feel close with?
how many times have you make me felt betray?
you're not even here for me.
other people are more important at me.
words don't mean anything, action explain all that i need to know.

you're the one that i worried most.
yet, you don't even know.
i've explained enough on what's more important.
but yet, you're giving it up yourself everytime.
i tried hard to pull you back and break your fall.
yet, what i did is good for nothing.

i'm tired, yet you don't care.
you want everything to go in your ways.
is that what friends are for?

i'm writting all these cause i feel that i shouldn't hide anymore.
everything might turn ugly after this.
but i really need to let you know.

first or the first?

No comments: