Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
i'm really tired.
no matter how hard i tried, it's not working at all.

for the past 2 days, i barely have 6 hours of rest.
i'm already exhuasted yet i still take out time.
but it's not appreciated at all.

maybe you don't know, but i thought it will be worth.
but i'm wrong, you wasted my time.
you didn't even bother to try.
no matter how i tried to encourage you.

maybe it was my fault for getting things hot.
but, all i wanted you is to get it.
you said you wanna learn, but i don't see it so.
it's not easy to teach.

you just left me there.
didn't even bother to tell till you were out on the road.
reason that you gave, don't wanna get cold shoulder.
well, you let me know, i'm just nothing.
thanks.

i'm really tired, nobody bothers;
i've lost another friend.

No comments: