Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
it's August already.
with a blink, 7 full months have past.
what have i fulfilled this year?
nothing much actually.
seems like i'm wasting my life away.

i realised i've missed out alot of things.
yea, maybe it's me, i chose to run away.
i'm just timid and afraid of the fact.
do you know?

is it too late now?
is it too late for me to work hard?
show me, how should i survive for the rest.
tell me, it's not too late start all anew.
guide me, how to walk through this rocky path.
teach me, the importance of lives.
remind me, not to fall back to the darkness of the path.

am i just a useless bitch who only know how to do silly and unimportant stuff?
why am i so silly that i did all those harms?
i'm just killing my organs and hurting those who care.
why didn't i think of it before i did such silly acts?
how much more can i hold before i shattered like the fallen tears?

i need to know, yes i really do.
give me those strength, stand by me to support me.
i'm afraid of falling and fail like a loser.
i know i'm already a loser.
don't remind me.

i need a way to shout out all my rants.
a proper way to vent all my stress and emotions.
i need proper reflection of life.
i need to be strong once again.

turn me over for a new leaf.
tell me that i can do it.
support me well, prevent my falls.
encourage me, guide me right.
i'll be able to do it sooner or later.

jacq, work hard.

even there's nobody, you gotta climb up yourselve.
no more depending on others.
in this realistic world, everybody is selfish.
think for yourselve before others.
maybe that's why you fell.

No comments: