Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
will there always be a tomorrow?




gosh, i'm so tired.
tomorrow is my presentation,
yet i'm not prepared for it.

projects, presentation, work and etc.
it's driving me mad like hell.

anyway, welcome my 2 additional card!
my long waited driving license and citi clear card.
shiok to the max!

oh oh oh!
play @ butter fact tonight.
i'm so gonna go!

i can't wait luh.
it better be good.
dblo that night sucks to the max.
raiding included, hell it.

:D

2 comments:

JASMINE CHYE said...

ehhh! i thought someone said no more clubbing? LOL

Peijun/PJ/Peeejay :) said...

DARLING~ update if not I can't stalk you hahaha. Anyway see you tomorrow! :P