Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
please stop, never great.





just now was great, cept my 2 songs were missing.
yes, today wasn't like any other night.
maybe i've not gone for a normal night for long.
but today my dressing was totally different as well.
me love it many.

maybe, cause of my cough and drowsiness, i'm not that great clubbing mood.
fuck, and thanks to some messages, making it worst.
but oh well, i've got great company with me.
it cures all bad stuff.

thanks Karmen for dancing with me.
sorry that i neglecting you and leaving you in darkness.
i'll remind myself more often, sorry for being such a bitch.
me LOVE you!

thanks Sebby as well.
though it's random, but you came.
and it's like you hate dance floor, yet you were on it.
nice bo?!

okay, i think i've got lots of great people around me actually.
yes, baddies, fuck off and fuck yourself hard.
don't screw me up for some nonsensical stuff.
i don't deserve it.

lots of love,
G'nights.

1 comment:

カルメン said...

just found your comment box baby! finally can comment alr! :D:D

no worries okay. i still love you. i love you TTM! being with you is the best of all man! hehahahheaoheoehoheo!

so looking forward to all our outings together. lets plan for picnic or smth!


I LOVE YOU DEEP!

xoxo, muah!