Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
when things were so sweet..



dearest Darling, PeiJun, was such a sweetie today.
delivered her notes to me just for me to study.
it's like, she still have not end her exams yet.
yea, she woke up early and sent the notes to my door.
how sweet.

i miss her so freaking much. :(

i've got so much to type, but yet i've forgotten about what i wanna blog.
did lots of thinking yesterday, wasn't really happy.
i seem to miss out so much stuff, and obviously, i miss my whole bunch of friends.
it's like, everybody is so busy with their stuff and exams.
really hard for us to plan a meet up.
i don't even know their schedule.

please date me out after my papers which like ending on the 4th of sept.
i don't care who you are, just date me out.
cause, no matter what, you're so being missed by me!
no pointing of fingers, i know you miss me too.
don't tell me you don't.. :(

No comments: