Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
my fucking display in my laptop is so fucking weird.
what the fucking fuck!

NE1 took place today.
everything was great and cool.
the spectators are friendly except for a few.
i suppose they do enjoy the show.
but what surprise me is that,
some came super late around 6.45 when the show started at 4.
and some left super early like 7 when the show have yet to end.
weird hur?

but overall, it was really great and i wish it will maintain.
that will be sufficient for me.
the NS guys are funny as well.

having to see you just a moment,
it's more than what i can ask for.
it may cost, but the cost are worthed.
what have been exchanged,
brought a smile that hang all day.
the thought of it, bring me to cloud nine.

you may not understand why, you don't have to.
it's just me, my feelings and my thoughts.
i'll wait, cause i know you're the one.
let me be a fool if you think i am.
i'm more willing to do so.

people do think otherwise.
but it's something that they just don't understand.
i'm willing, they are smacking heads.
how hilarious can that be?
:D

No comments: