Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
cold sore, please fuck off real soon!
it's a pain when i look into the damn mirror.
i'm already ugly enough, you make it worst.
fuck.

you-should-know-who-you-are,
it was lousy feeling to think that i could not help anything.
i wanna hold you tight, but i'm afraid.
i don't know how, not that i don't want.

what's the correct code to your heart?
how can i break the invisible wall?
i need a word from you, give it right.
put the burden on me instead.
ain't wanting you to suffer any.

am i burden? am i a rock that make you trip?
tell me so, so i will know.
how can i be there?

i couldn't forget your sweet smile that brighten me up.
show it to me once more, i'll store it carefully.
it's gonna be a precious to me.

you know what i meant, don't you?
i'll wait patiently.
it maybe empty, but it's gonna be worthwhile no matter what.
how long it take, it doesn't matters.

i want you ever so badly.
i can be the shoulders you need.

No comments: