Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.

the 100th post.

i can't seem to be able to control my own life.
i can't express my thoughts, i can't be my fucking self.
what i wanna say-feel-think, seem to have to go through a selective machine.
but, what people say-feel-think, can just shoot me all they want.
what is this suppose to mean?

come'on, i'm a human with feelings too.
i ain't a robort that made of metal and controlled by the controller.
i need to be myself, i want to control my own life instead.
understand me.

if this what friends are meant to be, i doubt it doesn't worth much.
it's really tiring to try your best and nobody appreciate it.
i don't have any much strength to hold on any longer.
but what will happen if i just let go?

No comments: