Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
what is said and told, might not be heard by anyone.
what's the point of me telling when everything is just referred?
maybe, self-feelings are more important than others.
but i think otherwise.
i must be foolish.

and when i finally stand up for myself, everybody will just put blames.
what is this may i know?
i'm really sick and tired of all these.
i don't know what to be or what to do.
i'm really tired, this is what i meant.
you don't get it.

i'm have low self-confidence, i don't deny.
we're different in that sense.
how you want me to put it.
i'm ugly, i'm big size, fat and sucks.
don't deny it for me cause it's the fact.
don't make me feel better, cause i'm feeling worst.

you have almost everything you want.
but i'm losing every single thing.
i don't know why, perhaps, i'm just a loser.
which i gradually accepting.

there's really nothing much for me to say and explain.
i'm really tired of everything.
i keep thinking of what happened.
it really making me ending my life real soon.
i don't like it, who really do?
what's my purpose of living now?
i'm losing it.

i'm not part of it or anything anymore.
i'm just by myself real soon.
living it dead soon.

No comments: