Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
yesterday was fun.
sentosa with darling.
like my 1st time with her there.
but it's actually the 3rd time.
but 1st time we really had fun there.
did not suntan much but i don't know why i got burnt.

we did "spa" by the beach.
lying and slacking in the sea.
enjoying the waves, chatting lots.
scrabing each other backs.
sand-lump throwing, water slashing.
fish catching, and ate so un-glamly.
etc etc etc.

it's just so much fun alright.
it's really enjoyable and fun-filled.
promiesed to go there again soon.
:)

anyway, i'm feeling as sick as last year.
my throat, my nose, my temperature.
gosh! that's so irritating alright!


PHOTOS












No comments: