Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.

finally, i've baked my bread pudding.
it's rather dry but it's still yummy though it's the 1st try.
any mummy can eat cause it's not sweet.
11 claps for myself.

went to library to complete my 3rd book.
it's rather saddening by the tragic ending.
i didn't expect it to turn out that way.

shopping with my sister is always fun.
it's like free shopping trip and spending someone else money is real great.
but will feel bad a little. :

a piece of shocking new.
unbelievable yet make me real happly.
my bust size, increased!
LAUGH IT OUT MAN!
from 80B to 80C almost 80D!

the aunty must be anyhow luh.
but make me so happy.
i doubt that's the truth though.
it still look the same to me though. :
but i'm still happy! :B

No comments: