Understand.

My photo
you don't have to know me, you probably can't judge me either. i'm neither simple nor complicated. just a normal living that you, unfortunately, come across with.
Be gone.



So what if it's hurting me?
So what if I'm crying over it?
So what if I'm getting insomnia?
So what if I'm drifting to the thoughts of it?

You're gone, and left me here alone.
Alone in my bed of tears.
Alone in the misses that accumulate.
Alone in the misery that I can't express.

I constantly reminding myself that I'm fine.
Deceiving myself that everything is good without you.
Yet, you're images just keep flashing.
Every moment of you, every touch.

You threw me away, just so easily.
I wish I could do the same, but I'm sorry.
I know one day I'l just get over you.
But I just couldn't stand myself being in this state.

I can't take it further, I'm going crazy.
I know what I should and what I shouldn't.
But I'm unconsciously making everything reverse.
Doing all the wrongs and not to.

I blame myself for this state.
I blame myself for loving you.
I blame myself for giving you a place.
I blame myself cause I'm the only one to blame.

Please get out of my head soon.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: